What Is A Social Media Campaign?
This is a coordinated marketing effort to reinforce or assist with a business goal using one or more social media platforms.
The factors that differentiate a campaign from everyday social media efforts are; their increased focus, targeting and measurability.
Why Should You Plan One?
Don’t allow yourself to be caught off guard. Here are some of the reasons why your marketing needs to plan social media campaigns regularly.
- Better brand recognition among a wider audience, with social sharing providing opportunities for organic audience growth
- Improved customer insight on a platform where the audience provides its point-of-view through comments and other interactive behaviours
- Improved brand loyalty with communication techniques tailored to the desired audience
- Better SEO, higher conversion rates, and scalable marketing costs
- Larger, more diverse and wide-reaching communities
- Opportunities to expand CSR efforts to benefit harder-to-reach recipients
- Reaching new groups of target audiences and amplifying social content through paid social media
- Driving leads to content marketing